Is Chris White now a producer without a network? CNN isn’t hiring him and Fox News isn’t talking, a day after a scathing Fox & Friends video segment on President Obama ran that White, an associate producer at the network, put together. A source told Deadline that CNN, who had already been talking to the producer, contacted White after the video aired and offered to double his Fox News salary. CNN would not confirm whether or not they had offered White a job, and today a network spokesperson said it isn’t hiring him. Fox News was quick to distance itself for the widely criticized video, despite Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy’s on-air “hats off to Chris White” for producing the heavily annotated segment (see the video below). The network released a statement saying the segment “was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network” and “this has been addressed with the show’s producers.” It is unknown whether White is actually still working at FNC. A Fox News spokesperson did not return Deadline’s requests for comment.
Is Fox News Producer Who Made Scathing Obama Video Out Of A Job?
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them