EXCLUSIVE: Colin Hanks has signed with UTA in all areas. Hanks co-stars with Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand in Paramount’s upcoming The Guilt Trip, out Christmas Day. He also stars with Adrien Brody in High School opening June 1. The actor recently had an arc on Showtime’s Dexter and starred in the indie comedy Lucky. Hanks was with CAA but will continue to be managed by The Schiff Company’s Courtney Kivowitz and Christian Donatelli, and repped by attorney Alan Hergott.
Colin Hanks Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest Film News
- Sondra Locke Dies: Oscar Nominee & Clint Eastwood Co-Star/Ex Was 74
- STX’s ‘UglyDolls’ To Launch First Weekend Of May
- Barry Jenkins Back With 'Beale Street’; Lars Von Trier Has ‘House That Jack Built’ – Specialty…
- Universal Dates Sam Mendes’ ‘1917’ For Christmas 2019
- Peter Bart: 50 Years Later, ‘The Graduate’ Reminds How Drastically Oscar Campaigning Has Changed
- Sundance Institute 2019 January Screenwriters Lab Counts Emerging Writers From Lebanon, South Africa, Turkey…