EXCLUSIVE: Colin Hanks has signed with UTA in all areas. Hanks co-stars with Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand in Paramount’s upcoming The Guilt Trip, out Christmas Day. He also stars with Adrien Brody in High School opening June 1. The actor recently had an arc on Showtime’s Dexter and starred in the indie comedy Lucky. Hanks was with CAA but will continue to be managed by The Schiff Company’s Courtney Kivowitz and Christian Donatelli, and repped by attorney Alan Hergott.
Colin Hanks Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest Film News
- Dick Van Dyke, Hayley Mills & Others Celebrate Disney Musical Legends Sherman Brothers At Joyous Motion Picture Academy…
- CAA Ups Trainee Eric Schonberg To Agent; Greenlight Hires Shir Aharon As Talent Manager
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star For Cross Creek
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats