EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling the Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
'Letterkenny' Producer New Metric Media To Launch U.S. Division With Nashville-Set Crime Drama & Mob & Comedy Projects
Latest Film News
- Charlotte Kirk “Deeply Saddened” Over Warner Bros Chairman And CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s Exit
- ‘Full Frontal’ And ‘Russian Doll’ Producer Jax Media Launches Film Division, Taps John Hodges To…
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Chides Apple & Disney For Being “Very Late” To Streaming
- ‘Kill Bill’ & ‘Pulp Fiction’ Actress Uma Thurman Signs With ICM
- With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith ‘King Richard’ Williams Tennis…
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ Star Tituss Burgess Inks With CAA