EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
Latest Film News
- Netflix Misses Q2 Subscriber Projections, Sending Shares Tumbling After Hours
- Timothée Chalamet In Talks To Star In ‘Dune’ For Denis Villenueve And Legendary
- Astronaut Peggy Whitson Inks UTA Deal
- Nathan Fillion Plays Nathan Drake In ‘Uncharted’ Fan Film
- Harrison Ford Circling Fox’s ‘Call Of The Wild’ Movie
- ‘The Best Of Enemies’: STXfilms Nabs Drama Starring Taraji P. Henson-Sam Rockwell