EXCLUSIVE: Cole Hauser has landed a pivotal supporting role in A Good Day To Die Hard, the fifth installment of the 20th Century Fox series that began with the 1988 action classic Die Hard, which hatched Bruce Willis’ indestructible John McClane character. John Moore is directing, with Jai Courtney playing McClane’s son and the plot set in Russia. Hauser will play a villain named Collins. It is the third time Hauser has been in a film with Willis; they previously worked together in Tears Of The Sun and Hart’s War. Hauser’s repped by APA.
Cole Hauser Joins Bruce Willis In 'A Good Day To Die Hard'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest Film News
- Before Trump Entered Presidential Race, ‘Tito And The Birds’ Director Cast Him As His Villain, Teaching Kids About The…
- Nicole Kidman LAPD Thriller ‘Destroyer’ Cancels Tonight’s AFI Fest Red Carpet Due To SoCal Fires
- ‘On The Basis Of Sex’ Trailer: Felicity Jones Fights Gender Discrimination In Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biopic
- MoviePass Parent Ditches Stock Split Vote, Warns Of Possible Delisting
- With Low Budget, 17 Rabbits & 18,000 Candles, ‘The Favourite’ Production Designer Manifests Bizarre World…
- Paramount Players Acquires ‘Unboxing’ From ‘Ice Age’ Scribe Jim Hecht