On the heels of canceling fellow spinoff CSI: Miami, CBS has renewed the youngest in the franchise, CSI: NY. Additionally, the network has pulled the plug on the midseason comedy Rob. The fate of the last remaining CBS bubble series, veteran comedy Rules Of Engagement, is still being determined.
CBS Renews 'CSI: NY', Cancels 'Rob'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
'The ABC Murders': First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
Latest TV News
- Sandra Oh On Obsession And Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s ‘Killing Eve’
- Stephen Colbert: Corey Lewandowski Hung Out To Dry By Donald Trump’s “Sudden Ethical Back-Peddle”
- MTV Launches MTV Studios With ‘Daria’, ‘Made’, ‘Real World’ & ‘Aeon…
- Apple Orders Short-Form Series ‘Calls’ From Canal+ As First Int’l Co-Production
- AT&T To Launch Its WatchTV ‘Skinny Bundle’ Video Streaming Service
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: “What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!”