On the heels of canceling fellow spinoff CSI: Miami, CBS has renewed the youngest in the franchise, CSI: NY. Additionally, the network has pulled the plug on the midseason comedy Rob. The fate of the last remaining CBS bubble series, veteran comedy Rules Of Engagement, is still being determined.
CBS Renews 'CSI: NY', Cancels 'Rob'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Twelfth Night’-Inspired Musical TV Series With Gender Identity Theme In Works At Amazon
- ‘NYPD Blue’ Sequel With Andy Sipowicz’s Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
- ‘The Conners’ Debut Ratings Stay Steady With ‘Roseanne’ Finale; 10.6M Viewers – Update
- Tyler the Creator & Lionel Boyce Ink First-Look Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Dr. Phil & Jay McGraw Sell Faith-Based Medical & Legal Drama Projects To CBS
- ‘Utopia’: Toby Haynes To Direct Amazon Drama Based On UK Series