Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
'The View' Calls On Melania "Be Best" Trump To End Donald's Attacks On John McCain And Grieving Family
Disney-Fox: Relief, Some Gamesmanship, Anxiety, Layoffs Timeline & No Disneyland Perks On Day 1 Of Mega Company
Latest Film News
- Michael Rooker Set To Star In ‘Monster Problems’ For Paramount Players
- WGA Makes "Significant Move" For Deal With ATA – But Not On Key Issues Of Packaging And Producing
- National Board Of Review Latest Critics Group To Set 2020 Gala Date
- Sony Animation Picks Up ‘Hair Love’ Short From ‘BlacKkKlansman’ EP Matthew A. Cherry
- Paramount Players Lands YA Novel ‘Opposite Of Always’ For Temple Hill
- Netflix Makes Film Deal For Mary Kubica Novel ‘The Other Mrs.’