Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Abrams Artists Agency Acquired By Group Including Longtime Execs, Adam Bold
- Betsy Brandt, Jane Kaczmarek, Annika Marks & Jenny O’Hara To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Killing Eleanor’
- Focus Features-Working Title’s ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’ To Close AFI Fest
- Five Studios Trying To Catch ‘Train To Busan’ Remake; Gary Dauberman Scripting, James Wan Producing…
- TCA Yanks Bill Cosby’s Career Achievement Award In “Decisive” Vote
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biopic ‘On The Basis Of Sex’ Set To Open AFI Fest