Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest Film News
- Tencent’s China Literature Ponies Up For New Classics Media In $2.6B Deal
- Animal Logic Eyes Live-Action Films With New Company
- PTC Calls Netflix’s ‘Desire’ Movie “Child Porn”, Asks Reed Hastings To Remove It
- ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Producers On Spike Lee’s “Strength Of Perspective” & Focus Features Pic’s Turnaround…
- Encore From July 25: ‘Detective Pikachu’ Switch Offers Clues To Legendary Move To Warner Bros From Universal
- Saban Films Lands U.S. Rights To Val Kilmer Thriller ‘The Super’, Sets October Bow