Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest Film News
- Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Helming Debut: ‘Rent’ Creator Jonathan Larson’s ‘Tick, Tick…Boom!;’ ‘Evan Hansen’s Steven…
- Alicia Witt Takes Lead In Indie Feature ‘Modern Persuasion,’ Based On Jane Austen Book
- ‘Iron Man’ At 10: How One Film Set A Dominant Path For Marvel, Kevin Feige, Robert Downey Jr. & Jon Favreau
- CAA Signs James Frey As Sam & Aaron Taylor-Johnson Ready ‘A Million Little Pieces’ Film For Fall Festivals
- Raw, Film4, Sidney Kimmel To Make Feature Based on Sundance Doc ‘Three Identical Strangers’
- AMC Theatres And Facebook Team For Ticketing Via Social Media