Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Netflix Nabs Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Directorial Debut ‘The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind’
- Kevin Hart Finds Humor (And A Life Lesson) In The Chicago Marathon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Her Celebrity Was A Hindrance In Raising Money For Her Lifestyle Brand Goop
- DOC NYC: ‘A Little Wisdom’, ‘Barbara Rubin & The Exploding NY Underground’ Among Winners
- Disney Offers A Behind-The-Scenes Glimpse Into The Making Of ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- Director Lukas Dhont Talks Netflix Drama ‘Girl’, Opening A Dialogue With Trans Community – Awardsline…