Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest Film News
- Shawn Levy & Greg Berlanti Chosen To Team On Movie Version Of Broadway-Bound ‘Be More Chill’
- ‘Halloween’ Scaring Up $14M+ Overseas, Slashing Way To $95M Global Weekend
- ‘Halloween’ Poised To Topple ‘Venom’s $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John…
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Queen Biopic To Showcase Immersive ScreenX Format
- Bruce Dern Injures Hip While On Daily Jog, Hospitalized
- Withoutabox Film Festival Submission Platform To End Service Next Year