Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis play opposing and predictably over-the-top political candidates running for a North Carolina House seat in the Warner Bros comedy The Campaign directed by Jay Roach. It’s set for release August 10, a couple of months before the U.S. presidential elections — just in time for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney to glean some last-minute pointers.
Hot Trailer: 'The Campaign'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Warcraft’ Director Duncan Jones Teases Movie Based On Comic Book Series Rogue Trooper
- “Lost” Stanley Kubrick Screenplay ‘Burning Secret’ Discovered By College Professor
- Beanie Feldstein Comedy ‘How To Build A Girl’ Adds Cast, Lionsgate With Shoot Under Way
- Juliette Binoche, Ethan Hawke, Catherine Deneuve To Star In Cannes Winner Hirokazu Kore-eda’s ‘Truth’
- STX Entertainment Eyes August IPO In Hong Kong
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Registers $100M+ WW; ‘Skyscraper’ Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore – International…