Brendan Gleeson and Abbie Cornish will star in An Ordinary Man, with Brad Silberling directing his script. The drama revolves around the relationship between a war criminal in hiding and his maid, who becomes his only human contact. Shooting will begin this fall, and Radiant Films International president and CEO Mimi Steinbauer will sell at Cannes. Silberling is producing with Chris Miller, James Burke and Michael Richter, with David Lonner exec producing. Pic will shoot in Belgrade, Serbia.
Brendan Gleeson, Abbie Cornish To Star In Brad Silberling's 'An Ordinary Man'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Float Like A Butterfly’ First Trailer: Irish Boxing Drama From ‘Sing Street’ Producer Won TIFF FIPRESCI…
- Feature Docs About ‘Lion’ Writer Luke Davies & Sir George Martin’s Air Studios Score Screen…
- Phoenix Critics Circle Names ‘The Favourite’ As Best Picture
- ‘Aquaman’ Reels In $261M Overseas; ‘Spider-Verse’ Swings To $21M Bow – International Box Office
- 'If Beale Street Could Talk' Opens Solid as Others Bow Slowly; 'Mary Queen of Scots' Expands with Fine: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Spider-Verse’ Raises $35M+ As ‘The Mule’ Kicks Up $17M+ In Pre-Christmas Period, But ‘Mortal Engines’ Breaks Down…