Alycia Debnam-Carey has signed up for the untitled Steve Quale tornado thriller at New Line. The film by the Final Destination 5 director and Avatar second unit director Quale was formerly known as Category 6. John Swetnam wrote the screenplay. Todd Garner is producing. Debnam-Carey will play the female lead in the found-footage film, which follows a group of high school teens dealing with the aftermath of a devastating tornado. Debnam-Carey will also soon be seen in the thriller The Occult with Jennifer Carpenter and Rufus Sewell. She is repped by ICS in Australia, Management 360 and attorney Stewart Brookman.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Joins Steve Quale Tornado Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest Film News
- Graham King To Get CinemaCon’s International Filmmaker Award
- Nicolas Cage Joins Alain Moussi In Martial Arts Actioner ‘Jiu Jitsu’ From Dimitri Logothetis
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’: Hulu Revises Premiere Date For Its Sundance Docu Pickup – Update
- Gravitas Ventures Launches SVOD Service Gravitas Movies
- ‘General Hospital’ Star Bryan Craig Boards Indie Feature ‘Women Is Losers’
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry