Alycia Debnam-Carey has signed up for the untitled Steve Quale tornado thriller at New Line. The film by the Final Destination 5 director and Avatar second unit director Quale was formerly known as Category 6. John Swetnam wrote the screenplay. Todd Garner is producing. Debnam-Carey will play the female lead in the found-footage film, which follows a group of high school teens dealing with the aftermath of a devastating tornado. Debnam-Carey will also soon be seen in the thriller The Occult with Jennifer Carpenter and Rufus Sewell. She is repped by ICS in Australia, Management 360 and attorney Stewart Brookman.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Joins Steve Quale Tornado Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Kate Winslet & Saoirse Ronan To Star In Romance 'Ammonite' For 'The King's Speech' & 'Lady Macbeth' Producers
Latest Film News
- ‘Andi Mack’ Actor Stoney Westmoreland Arrested For Planning Liaison With 13-Year-Old
- ‘Mapplethorpe’ Trailer Shows Controversial Artist’s Rise In NY
- Harvey Weinstein Accused Again Of Sexual Assault At Sundance
- Notes On The Season: Julia Roberts On Making A Difference; Quincy Jones Loves ‘Green Book’; Norwegians…
- ‘Coco’ Screenwriter Matthew Aldrich Signs With CAA
- Adria Arjona In Talks For Female Lead In Jared Leto-Led ‘Morbius’ Movie At Sony