The upcoming cycle of Dancing With The Stars will be an all-star edition, ABC president Paul Lee announced during the network’s press call this morning. “We’re bringing fan favorites from the past 14 seasons,” Lee said. He added that casting has already started but wouldn’t elaborate on which former celebrity contestants the network is targeting. The move comes after steep declines for the venerable reality franchise this season.
ABC Sets All-Star 'Dancing With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Cancels 'Late Show' Visit to New Zealand After Mass Shooting
- Stephen Colbert Diagnoses Donald Trump’s Deranged Sunday Tweetstorm
- ‘Black Lightning’: Power Struggles And Disaster Management In Season Finale
- Trevor Noah Defends Beto O’Rourke Against Woke Police
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’: Two Major New Characters To Exit At End Of Season 2
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings Plays Nice With Apple (“Great Company”) As New Streaming War Looms