44 Blue Productions has teamed with Jeanie Buss and David McLane for Wow Girls. The reality TV production company will work with WOW Entertainment (and LA Lakers) executive Buss and wrestling promoter McLane on the docu-series detailing the women of wrestling. Wow Girls, which doesn’t have a broadcaster, will go behind the scenes as contestants audition, create characters and literally fight it out to join the resurrected women’s wrestling league. WOW Entertainment and 44 Blue will produce. 44 Blue’s Rasha Drachkovitch will executive produce with WOW’s Buss, McLane and Rand Capp. 44 Blue is repped by WME.
44 Blue & Jeanie Buss Bringing 'Wow Girls' Into TV Ring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Latest TV News
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie
- ‘The Office’ Alums Join Steve Carell For Reunion On ‘SNL’, Urge Him To Do Reboot
- Lana Condor On Possible 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel: “The Whole Cast Would Love To Do It"
- ‘SNL’ Cold Open: Kate McKinnon’s Laura Ingraham Scrapes The Fox News Barrel