44 Blue Productions has teamed with Jeanie Buss and David McLane for Wow Girls. The reality TV production company will work with WOW Entertainment (and LA Lakers) executive Buss and wrestling promoter McLane on the docu-series detailing the women of wrestling. Wow Girls, which doesn’t have a broadcaster, will go behind the scenes as contestants audition, create characters and literally fight it out to join the resurrected women’s wrestling league. WOW Entertainment and 44 Blue will produce. 44 Blue’s Rasha Drachkovitch will executive produce with WOW’s Buss, McLane and Rand Capp. 44 Blue is repped by WME.
44 Blue & Jeanie Buss Bringing 'Wow Girls' Into TV Ring
What's Hot on Deadline
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Victims, DA Says
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
Latest TV News
- ‘Pose’: Sandra Bernhard Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 Of FX Drama
- Bill Cosby Bid To Throw Out Rape Case Judge Rejected; Sentencing Next Week
- Chevy Chase Blasts ‘Saturday Night Live’, Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or…
- New Hollywood Podcast: ‘Insecure’ Star Yvonne Orji Talks Being Authentic In Hollywood And The “Lawrence Hive”…
- NFL Punts On Maroon5 Quarterbacking Super Bowl Halftime Show
- ‘Snowfall’ Renewed For Season 3 At FX