LEGO is set to burst out of the big screen in 3D on February 28, 2014, Warner Bros announced today. Directed by Phil Lord & Christopher Miller, who also wrote the screenplay, the computer-animated adventure will be feature some classic and some new characters from the world of the construction toys. Long time Robot Chicken director Chris McKay is also attached as co-director. Lord and Miller worked together on this year’s 21 Jump Street and 2009’s Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. The first full-length LEGO film, which is still in production, is based on a story by Lord, Miller, Dan Hageman and Kevin Hageman. LEGO 3D will be produced by Dan Lin and Roy Lee.
Warner Bros Sets ‘LEGO 3D’ Release For February 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest Film News
- Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic ‘Eurovision’ As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon
- Hirokazu Kore-eda’s Cannes Winner ‘Shoplifters’ Continues Japan Box Office Surge, Crosses $16M In…
- Sammy Davis Jr. Biopic Project Sets Up At Paramount Pictures
- Amblin, Sam Mendes Set WWI Drama ‘1917’ As His First Directing Effort Since James Bond Pics ‘Spectre’ & ‘Skyfall…
- L.A. Memorial Service Set For Film Sales Vet Robbie Little