Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
'Hotel Transylvania 3' Registers $100M+ WW; 'Skyscraper' Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Kicks Off Vladimir Putin Huddle Tweet-Blaming America For Tensions
- World Cup Final Scores 22.3M Peak In France As TF1 Secures Best Ratings Since 2016
- ‘The Crown’: First Image Revealed Of Olivia Colman As Queen Elizabeth II
- Robert Wolders Dies: The ‘Laredo’ Star & Audrey Hepburn Companion Was 81
- ‘Doctor Who’ World Cup Promo Introduces The New Time Lord & Her Companions
- BBC Unveils First Look At Drama Slate Featuring John Malkovich’s ‘The ABC Murders’ & HBO Co-Pro ‘Gentleman Jack…