Angela “Big Ang” Raiola, one of the stars of VH1’s reality series Mob Wives, is getting her own show. The network has ordered 10 episodes of the new half-hour series, titled Big Ang, to premiere in the summer. The series will focus on her interactions with family and friends and her Staten Island bar the Drunken Monkey and will feature visits from her Mob Wives pals. (Our sister site HollywoodLife told us this move was coming.) The ratings for Season 2 of Mob Wives are up 25% over Season 1, averaging 1.6 million viewers per premiere episode.
VH1 Greeenlights 'Mob Wives' Spinoff 'Big Ang'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- '13 Reasons Why': Cast Of Hit Netflix Series Lands Major Raises For Season 3
- ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Premiere Date Set In November
- Fox News Channel Apologizes For Using Patti LaBelle Photo In Aretha Franklin Tribute
- ‘The Royals’ Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons; Series Eyed By Pop As Lionsgate TV Looks For New Home
- ‘Boise Boys’ Renewed For Season 2 On HGTV
- TNT Orders ‘Alienist’ Sequel ‘The Angel Of Darkness’ Limited Series