EXCLUSIVE: TV Land has ordered 12 additional episodes of Happily Divorced, bringing the sophomore season of the sitcom starring Fran Drescher to 24 episodes. Season to date, Season 2 of Happily Divorced is averaging 1.5 million total viewers. The comedy opened its second season last month with 1.4 million viewers, down from 2.4 million viewers for its series premiere last summer. The first part of the show’s second season concludes on June 6. Based on Drescher’s real life, Happily Divorced stars The Nanny alumna as a woman who re-enters the dating world after finding out her husband is gay and juggles her relationship with her current boyfriend and ex-husband. Drescher and Peter Marc Jacobsen, who previously co-created together The Nanny, are the writers/executive producers.
TV Land Orders 12 More Episodes Of Fran Drescher Sitcom 'Happily Divorced'
What's Hot on Deadline
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The ABC Murders’: First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix Acquires Korean Drama Series ‘Mr. Sunshine’ For July Premiere
- Samantha Bee Revisits Trump’s Family Separation “Policy Not A Policy”
- Fox News Throws Jabs At Other Networks For Not Airing Trump Rally
- Seth Meyers Blasts Corey Lewandowski: “I Thought When You Showed A D*ck On TV You Had To Blur It”
- As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC – A Long-Term One