ReelzChannel has picked up a second season of 13 episodes of Steven Seagal’s crimefighting drama series True Justice. True Justice became Reelz’s first original scripted drama series when the cable network last year acquired the already produced first 13 episodes of the show, which had aired internationally. Since True Justice‘s premiere on ReelzChannel on March 30, the series has been growing its audience, with the premiere of Episode 3 becoming the highest-rated program of the year for Reelz. That episode has reached more than 1.2 million viewers to date.
ReelzChannel Orders Second Season Of Steven Seagal's 'True Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Raises $35M+ As 'The Mule' Kicks Up $17M+ In Pre-Christmas Period, But 'Mortal Engines' Breaks Down With $7M+
Latest TV News
- Melania Trump Spokesperson To CNN: “Reports Focus On The Trivial And Superficial”
- Freeform Poked Fun At The ‘Shadowhunters’ Twitter Campaign And Fans Aren’t Happy
- Rudy Giuliani: President Trump Will Meet With Mueller “Over My Dead Body”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise To Tie A Season High With Host Matt Damon
- Donald Trump Rips ‘Saturday Night Live’ In Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- ‘SNL’: Matt Damon’s Christmas As The Weinstein Co. Holiday Ornament Isn’t The Same At The Back Of The Tree