ReelzChannel has picked up a second season of 13 episodes of Steven Seagal’s crimefighting drama series True Justice. True Justice became Reelz’s first original scripted drama series when the cable network last year acquired the already produced first 13 episodes of the show, which had aired internationally. Since True Justice‘s premiere on ReelzChannel on March 30, the series has been growing its audience, with the premiere of Episode 3 becoming the highest-rated program of the year for Reelz. That episode has reached more than 1.2 million viewers to date.
ReelzChannel Orders Second Season Of Steven Seagal's 'True Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Composer Talks Traditional Japanese Sound For Shogun World & New Themes For ‘Game Of Thrones…
- NBC Buys Music Drama From ‘Nashville’ Alums, Milo Ventimiglia & Craig Brewer
- ‘One Day At A Time’: India de Beaufort & Alex Quijano To Recur In Season 3
- Stormy Daniels NOT In British ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Reportedly Pulls Out At The Last Minute
- Donald Trump “Threats” Won’t Stop Omarosa’s ‘Unhinged’, Publisher Says
- ‘America's Got Talent’ Tops Viewers, ‘Big Brother’ Wins Demo