ReelzChannel has picked up a second season of 13 episodes of Steven Seagal’s crimefighting drama series True Justice. True Justice became Reelz’s first original scripted drama series when the cable network last year acquired the already produced first 13 episodes of the show, which had aired internationally. Since True Justice‘s premiere on ReelzChannel on March 30, the series has been growing its audience, with the premiere of Episode 3 becoming the highest-rated program of the year for Reelz. That episode has reached more than 1.2 million viewers to date.
ReelzChannel Orders Second Season Of Steven Seagal's 'True Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest TV News
- Elizabeth Warren Tells Stephen Colbert She Does Not Trust Barr’s Mueller Report Recap
- Tommy Dewey To Star In ‘Village Gazette’ NBC Comedy Pilot Presentation
- Donald Trump Campaign Blacklists His Critics In Memo To TV News Producers
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ EP Maria Ferrari Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- CNN Dumps Mark Geragos After Reporting He’s Unnamed Co-Conspirator In Michael Avenatti Extortion Case
- Lifetime Sets Spring Premiere Dates For 3 Movies Including ‘Harry & Meghan’ Sequel