As it heads to its series finale, veteran Fox drama House (2.3/6 in adults 18-49) jumped 15% from last week. Its lead-in, Bones (2.2/6), was up a tenth from its fast national last week, even with the final. With CBS’ lineup is repeats, ABC’s Dancing With The Stars (3.0/8) was up two tenths in the demo from last week’s fast national, one from the final, and will likely be adjusted up again. A Dancing 20/20 special at 10 PM (2.1/6) was off only by a tenth from the Castle fast national in the hour last week. The semi-final round of NBC’s The Voice (3.7/10) was up a tenth from the singing competition’s fast national last week, even with the final. Smash (2.1/5) was up two tenths from its fast national last week, one from the final, so even if it’s adjusted down again, it will end up ahead of last Monday’s telecast. After going up a tenth each last week, the CW’s Gossip Girl and Hart Of Dixie were both down by that much last night to a 0.5/1. NBC won the night in 18-49, ABC in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'House', 'Dancing With The Stars' And 'Smash' Rise
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border