EXCLUSIVE: Open Road is setting a February 8, 2013 release date for Bitter Pill, the film that Steven Soderbergh began shooting in New York. The film stars Rooney Mara, Jude Law, Channing Tatum, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Vinessa Shaw. Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Gregory Jacobs and Scott Z. Burns are producing a script that Burns wrote. Endgame financed the film.
Open Road Sets Steven Soderbergh's 'Bitter Pill' For February 8, 2013 Release
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
Latest Film News
- AR Content Sets Kevin Macdonald & Rosanne Korenberg To Produce Pre-Holocaust WWII Refugee Docu That Parallels…
- Comedy ‘Sink Or Swim’ Posts Studiocanal’s Best Box Office Result In France As Remake Interest Grows
- Berlin Film Fest Competition: François Ozon, Fatih Akin In Lineup; Charles Ferguson ‘Watergate’ Doc Gets…
- ‘Playmobil: The Movie’ First Trailer: Anya Taylor-Joy, Adam Lambert, Meghan Trainor, Daniel Radcliffe Voice…
- Netflix Buys Horror Pic ‘Eli’ From Paramount
- Daphne Zuniga To Helm ‘The Protegé’; Gravitas Lands ‘The Divorce Party’; Ramses Jimenez In ‘Critical Thinking’…