The international trailer for the followup to G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra adds Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson to the mix along with Ray Park — and, somehow, Channing Tatum. Hitting the web a day after the latest domestic trailer, this one is cut differently, looks fairly similar but is shorter. Opens June 29.
International Trailer: 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Asia Argento Turns To Princess Diana Law Firm To Seek "Substantial Damages" Against Rose McGowan -- Update
Latest Film News
- The Good Place’ Actress Tiya Sircar To Star In Netflix Film ‘Good Sam’
- ‘Thriller’ Trailer: Blumhouse Gives Classic Slasher Genre An Inclusive Makeover
- ‘American Made’ Backer Argent & ‘Amateur’ Producer Mandalay Line Up Female Buddy Comedy ‘Soulmates…
- Codeblack Films Nabs Rights To SXSW Pic ‘Fast Color’
- Jamie Foxx & Joseph Gordon-Levitt Join Netflix’s Untitled Henry Joost-Ariel Schulman Sci-Fi Feature
- Blake Shelton Joins STX Animated Feature ‘UglyDolls’