Gersh has signed Will Lovelace and Dylan Southern, whose documentary Shut Up And Play The Hits premiered at Sundance and played SXSW and was subsequently acquired for distribution by Oscilloscope. The duo directs commercials and music videos under the name “thirtytwo,” with the UK company Pulse Films, and they have directed two documentaries. The first was No Distance Left to Run, on the band Blur, and Shut Up and Play the Hits chronicled the breakup of LCD Soundsystem. Oscilloscope is slated to release this summer.
Gersh Signs Directors Of Sundance Docu 'Shut Up And Play The Hits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; ‘Meg’ Swims To $59M+ – Thursday…
- Aretha Franklin Dies: The Queen Of Soul & Cultural Icon Was 76
- Get Your Movie History Here: World’s First Ever Film Poster Up For Auction At London’s Sotheby’s
- IFC Films Nabs U.S. Rights To ‘Black 47’: Lance Daly’s Historical Thriller Recounts Dark Irish Chapter
- ‘Roma’: Netflix Releases Stirring Trailer For Alfonso Cuaron’s First Movie Since ‘Gravity’
- BFI London Film Festival Sets First Non-London Premiere With ‘Peterloo’ In Manchester