Gersh has signed Will Lovelace and Dylan Southern, whose documentary Shut Up And Play The Hits premiered at Sundance and played SXSW and was subsequently acquired for distribution by Oscilloscope. The duo directs commercials and music videos under the name “thirtytwo,” with the UK company Pulse Films, and they have directed two documentaries. The first was No Distance Left to Run, on the band Blur, and Shut Up and Play the Hits chronicled the breakup of LCD Soundsystem. Oscilloscope is slated to release this summer.
Gersh Signs Directors Of Sundance Docu 'Shut Up And Play The Hits'
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Asia Argento Turns To Princess Diana Law Firm To Seek "Substantial Damages" Against Rose McGowan -- Update
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Novels New And Old Booking Hollywood Gigs Thanks To Streamers And ‘Crazy Rich Asians’
- AT&T Fires Back At DOJ, Calling Anti-Merger Case “Narrow And Fragile”
- ‘Simple Wedding’ LA Film Festival Clip: Probing Questions Make A Family Dinner Turn Awkward
- Michael B. Jordan In Talks To Topline John Clark Films At Paramount
- Nicole Kidman, Alfonso Cuarón & Many More Set For Deadline’s The Contenders London Event
- Will Ferrell Recruits Stars, Promises Best Night Of Your Life For Charity Event