How NBC’s Thursday night comedy block will change next season is still up in the air. But a piqued Alec Baldwin tweeted this morning: “I think I’m leaving NBC just in time.” The 30 Rock star, as Deadline reported earlier, has already “quietly re-upped” for another season if the series is brought back. Unless he’s heard that 30 Rock won’t be renewed. Hard to tell if Baldwin scooped news this morning because, over the last six 30 Rock seasons, he has threatened to leave the show, to leave acting, and to leave America for a myriad political and personal reasons. This time Baldwin is raging on Twitter because he tweeted that “a crew that identified themselves as being with The Today Show” showed up outside his NYC apartment and camped out along with the tabloid press. The cameras were there because Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin was charged last week with allegedly stalking the actor.
Does Alec Baldwin Know Fate Of '30 Rock'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance