Bounce TV, the over-the-air broadcast network targeting black audiences, said it will launch its first original series June 18 — nine months after the station’s launch. The sitcom Family Time stars Omar Gooding and Angell Conwell and centers on the Stallworths, a working-class family who wins the lottery and is vaulted into the middle class overnight. Bentley Kyle Evans (The Jamie Foxx Show, Martin) created the series; he produces with Evans and partner Trenten Gumbs. It is scheduled in the 8 PM Monday slot on Bounce, which currently reaches 60 million U.S. homes.
Bounce TV To Launch First Original Series 'Family Time' On June 18
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Invites In The Mail As RSVP Line Opens For TV Awards Season Kickoff
- ‘Heart Of Life’: Nick Thune Cast In ABC Drama Pilot Inspired by John Mayer Song
- ESArtists Hires Lit Agent Neda Niroumand & Manager Sonia Gambaro
- Fox Domestic Distribution Boss Chris Aronson Among First Post-Merger Exec Layoffs; EVP Spencer Klein Also Out
- Fox Television President Greg Meidel Out As Disney-Fox Layoffs Continue
- Nicole Richie Cast In 'Richard Lovely' Fox Comedy Pilot