Bounce TV, the over-the-air broadcast network targeting black audiences, said it will launch its first original series June 18 — nine months after the station’s launch. The sitcom Family Time stars Omar Gooding and Angell Conwell and centers on the Stallworths, a working-class family who wins the lottery and is vaulted into the middle class overnight. Bentley Kyle Evans (The Jamie Foxx Show, Martin) created the series; he produces with Evans and partner Trenten Gumbs. It is scheduled in the 8 PM Monday slot on Bounce, which currently reaches 60 million U.S. homes.
Bounce TV To Launch First Original Series 'Family Time' On June 18
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Latest TV News
- StandUp NBC Sets Audition Cities For Diverse Comedians Search
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry
- David Boreanaz Teases ‘Angel’ Reunion: “We May Have Something In The Works”
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Pooch Hall Escapes Jail With DUI & Child Endangerment Plea Deal
- Disney-Fox Deal: Per-Share Value Set, Bob Iger Hails “Historic Moment”
- ‘P-Valley’: Dan J. Johnson & Tyler Lepley Cast In Starz's Strip Club Drama Series