BBC America has come on board to co-produce the new British mini-series The Spies of Warsaw starring Doctor Who‘s David Tennant and Janet Montgomery (Black Swan), which was announced by the BBC last week as commissioned for pubcaster’s BBC Four channel. Adapted by Emmy-winning writers Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais from Alan Furst’s novel, Spies Of Warsaw is set in Poland, Paris, London and Berlin in the years leading up to the Second World War. Production begins next month in Poland. In the US, the mini-series will air as part of BBC America’s Dramaville programming block. BBC America joins existing co-producers Fresh Pictures, Apple Film for TV Poland in association with Arte France and BBC Worldwide. The cast of the mini also includes Anton Lesser, Burn Gorman, Richard Lintern, Dan Fredenburgh, Ludger Pistor, Ann Eleonora Jørgensen and Jan Pohl.
BBC America To Co-Produce British Mini 'Spies Of Warsaw' Starring David Tennant
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Blames Democrats For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios