BREAKING… Antoine Fuqua has been offered Olympus Has Fallen, the White House takeover script by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt that Gerry Butler will star in for Avi Lerner’s Millennium. Fuqua is thinking it over, but he’s mulling numerous other jobs too, including Chicagoland, a crime story for New Line with a script by Peter Morgan. He’ll also be in the mix for the 24 movie when that comes back around on Kiefer Sutherland’s next hiatus. Fuqua’s repped by CAA. There is a reason for Lerner to want to hurry, after Roland Emmerich signed to direct a similar project, White House Down at Sony. Both are Die Hard At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and how many of those can you have?
Antoine Fuqua Offered 'Olympus Has Fallen'
What's Hot on Deadline
After 11 Years Pushing 'A Star Is Born', Producer Bill Gerber Is Restoring Neil Young In New Woodstock Documentary
Latest Film News
- Stanley Donen Appreciation: From ‘Singin’ In The Rain’ To ‘Two For The Road’ A Dazzling Cinematic Legacy…
- Spirit Awards: ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Wins Big; ‘Sorry To Bother You’, ‘Eighth Grade’ Honored – Full…
- Spirit Awards Live Blog: See How It Went Down At The 2019 Ceremony
- Fox Has Parked Ford Vs. Ferrari Movie In Awards Season; ‘Kingsman’ Prequel And ‘Free Guy’ Set…
- Stanley Donen Remembered: For Him, Life And Film “Were Inseparable”, Steven Spielberg Says
- Channing Tatum & His Production Company Free Association Sign With CAA