BREAKING… Antoine Fuqua has been offered Olympus Has Fallen, the White House takeover script by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt that Gerry Butler will star in for Avi Lerner’s Millennium. Fuqua is thinking it over, but he’s mulling numerous other jobs too, including Chicagoland, a crime story for New Line with a script by Peter Morgan. He’ll also be in the mix for the 24 movie when that comes back around on Kiefer Sutherland’s next hiatus. Fuqua’s repped by CAA. There is a reason for Lerner to want to hurry, after Roland Emmerich signed to direct a similar project, White House Down at Sony. Both are Die Hard At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and how many of those can you have?
Antoine Fuqua Offered 'Olympus Has Fallen'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Streamer MUBI Picks Up UK Rights To David Robert Mitchell’s LA Noir ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report
- ‘Outlaw King’ Filmmaker David Mackenzie Trims Netflix Epic By 20 Minutes Post Toronto Premiere
- Keira Knightley’s ‘Colette’ Robust in Start; ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Solid; ‘Ya Veremos’ Crosses $4M – Specialty…
- Todd Phillips Gives First Look At Zazie Beetz In Joker Movie In Response To Leaked Photos
- ‘Kingsman 3’ Set For Nov. 2019 Return With Matthew Vaughn On Board