The case of Jessabelle has grown by two: Ana de la Reguera and Amber Stevens have joined the Lionsgate horror movie, joining Sarah Snook and Mark Webber. Recently cast in The Tin Star, De La Reguera, who has appeared in HBO’s Eastbound & Down and opposite Jack Black in 2006’s Nacho Libre, will play a physical therapist. Stevens, whose role is being kept under wraps, appears in the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man and has the lead in the recently picked-up CW pilot Joey Dakota. De la Reguera is repped by ICM and ROAR. Stevens is repped by ICM and Red Baron Management. Kevin Greutert is directing Jessabelle for Blumhouse Prods and Principato-Young Entertainment.
Amber Stevens & Ana De La Reguera Join ‘Jessabelle’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
When Will 'Parks And Recreation' Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues - PaleyFest
Fox News Risks Wrath Of Donald Trump, Keeping Jeanine Pirro Off Another Week After Racist On-Air Remark
Latest Film News
- Ariana Greenblatt Joins Dylan O’Brien In Paramount Players’ 'Monster Problems'
- Netflix Chooses To Seek Dismissal Of ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’ Trademark Suit
- Criterion Channel, Rising From FilmStruck Ashes, Sets April Launch Slate
- ‘The Dirt’ Review: Netflix’s Mötley Crüe Memoir Pic Flaccid & Bleached Clean
- Guy Ritchie’s Starry Crime-Comedy ‘Bush’ Sells To Germany, France & UK For Miramax
- ATA Gives WGA Raft Of Counterproposals On Key Issues; Talks Done For Day