Dan Aloni has brought over his client David Goyer, who has left CAA to join WME. Goyer, a credited writer on all three of Chris Nolan’s Batman films, and is sole writer on the Superman reboot Man of Steel. He is also credited as writer behind the Blade and Ghost Rider franchises. He directed The Unborn, The Invisible and Blade Trinity and was creator and exec producer and director on Flash Forward. He also wrote Call of Duty and is booked to direct Invisible Man at Universal, Murder Mysteries at Legendary and Da Vinci for Starz. Aloni has managed to bring almost all his clients from CAA, something that I can’t remember happening, at least not since Patrick Whitesell left CAA to become a partner at Endeavor. About the only writer/director left in play is David Dobkin.
WME Signs Director-Writer David Goyer
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $370M Overseas; ‘Incredibles 2’ Powers $52M Early Bow – International…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- 'Eating Animals' Dishes Up Solid Bow; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Strongly; 'RBG' Hits $10M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Record $180M Beats ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Opening & Lifetime Totals Of ‘Cars 3’, ‘A Bug’s Life…