Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Teases White House Correspondents' Dinner Attendance After Saying Michelle Wolf "Bombed" Last Year
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Jay Roach's Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
'The Deuce': David Krumholtz, Daniel Sauli, Sepideh Moafi & Olivia Luccardi Upped To Series Regulars On HBO Drama
Latest Film News
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Snares China Date As Hollywood Packs Year-End
- Jay Roach’s Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
- Vin Diesel-Led ‘xXx 4’ Adds ‘The Green Hornet’s Jay Chou
- Zackary Momoh Joins ‘Doctor Sleep’; Ben Affleck’s ‘Torrance’ Film Cast Rachael Carpani
- Confronting Fairy Tale Tropes, ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Directors Examine A Friendship In Flux Within A Whole…
- Alessandro Nivola In Talks For Lead Role In 'Sopranos' Prequel Movie