Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Melissa London Hilfers Set To Write Sony ‘Jagged Edge’ Remake For Halle Berry
- ‘Hell Fest’ Trailer: When Halloween Theme Park Gets A Little Too Realistic
- 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Adds Numan Acar
- Sundance 2018 Generated $191M In Economic Impact; Attendance Nearly Triples Since 2016
- Victor Rasuk Joins Clint Eastwood’s ‘The Mule’
- Project Cre8: BET & Paramount Players Unveil Semifinalists In Search For Undiscovered Creative Talent