Ty Burrelll (Modern Family) and Max Charles (The Amazing Spider-Man) have been tapped to voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation‘s Mr. Peabody & Sherman, which is set for a March 14, 2014 release. Rob Minkoff is directing Craig Wright’s script based on Jay Ward’s cartoon. It centers on Mr. Peabody (Burrell), the world’s smartest person who happens to be a dog. When his “pet” boy Sherman (Charles) uses their time machine without permission, events in history spiral out of control to disastrous and comical results. It’s up to this most unexpected of father-son teams to somehow put things back on track before the space-time continuum is irreparably destroyed.
Ty Burrell & Max Charles Set For DreamWorks Animation's 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Triple Frontier' Trailer: Ben Affleck & Company Take Down A South American Drug Lord In Netflix Feature
Latest Film News
- New York Film Critics Online: ‘Roma’ Named Best Picture, Alfonso Cuaron Takes Best Director
- ‘Triple Frontier’ Trailer: Ben Affleck & Company Take Down A South American Drug Lord In Netflix Feature
- L.A. Film Critics Association Awards: ‘Roma’ Wins Best Picture – Winners List
- ‘Aquaman’ Dives Into China With $94M; Best-Ever WB, DC & December Bow – International Box Office
- 'Mary Queen of Scots' Opens Regal; 'The Favourite' Expands Strong: Specialty Box Office
- IDA Documentary Awards: ‘Minding The Gap’ Takes Best Feature – Winners List