TNT has released a new promo image for its new Dallas series. It features the cast of the reboot in a shower room, evoking the classic scene from the original series, in which Bobby Ewing, after being dead for a season, reappeared alive in the shower to reveal that the entire season had been a dream. For those who don’t get the reference, TNT’s promo department has added a tagline, “They’re Back. And No, You’re Not Dreaming.” Note the strategic placement of the younger stars in the front line of the risque shoot, while Patrick Duffy’s pose is almost identical to that from the original scene.
TNT's 'Dallas' Reboot Takes On Iconic Scene From Original Series In New Teaser Shot
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo & Fulwell…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.
- ‘Jack Reacher’ TV Series In The Works
- ‘Narcos: Mexico’: Jesse Garcia Cast As Series Regular In Netflix Drama