Alex Duda has been named executive producer for Steve Harvey, the comedian’s nationally syndicated daytime show that launches in the fall. Steve Harvey, on which Harvey will give comedic spin on such topics as marriage, dating, parenting, the workplace and friendship, is being produced by Endemol USA and distributed by NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. It will be taped at the WMAQ/NBC 5 studios in Chicago. Duda, who served as executive producer for The Tyra Banks Show, currently executive produces Style Network’s rating hit Jerseylicious and its spinoff Glam Fairy.
Steve Harvey's New Syndicated Daytime Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Blames Helsinki "Clarification" On Stupid War Mongers With "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Latest TV News
- ‘CSI’ Producers Louis Shaw Milito and Phil Conserva Launch Boilermaker & Set Debut Projects
- Sinclair Updates Plans For Station Sales In Bid To Save Tribune Deal
- ‘Rick & Morty’ & ‘Community’ Creator Dan Harmon To Exec Produce Comedy Rap Album
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ China Pulled; UK SVOD Figures; Cliff Richard Wins BBC Privacy Case – Global Briefs
- Donald Trump Blames Helsinki “Clarification” On Stupid War Mongers With “Trump Derangement Syndrome”
- Netflix Reveals First Look At Michael Pena & Diego Luna In ‘Narcos: Mexico’