Starz will preview the pilot episode of new period drama Magic City after the season finale of Spartacus: Vengeance on March 30. That will be followed by a massive sampling campaign for Magic City ahead of its April 6. The first three episodes of the show starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be available on a slew of platforms, including starz.com, Comcast’s Xfinity TV, DIRECTV, DISH, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, AT&T U-verse TV, making the episodes available to some 76 million viewers.
Starz To Preview New Series 'Magic City' Behind 'Spartacus' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: Can A ‘Marvelous’ Newcomer Knock Off Category Regulars On Her First Try?
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Emmy-Contending 'Blue Planet II' Reveals Ocean's Wonders, From Transgender Fish To Creatures That Use Tools
- ‘Scotty And The Secret History Of Hollywood’ Among Nine Documentaries Acquired By Starz
- Dylan Byers Joins NBC News To Cover Hollywood, Silicon Valley
- Sky & Viacom's C5 Rip Up Schedules To Accommodate Aretha Franklin Docs