MTV’s Punk’d and Jersey Shore offshoot The Pauly D Project got off to a solid start last night, though they could’ve probably done better with the title recognition and star power involved. Punk’d drew a 2.7 persons 12-34 rating and 3.2 million total viewers in its premiere at 10 PM, and Pauly D garnered a 2.72 12-34 rating and 2.9 million total viewers at 10:30. While Pauly D‘s audience was down 62% from the viewership for the most recent season premiere of Jersey Shore, it still ranked as the No. 2 cable program last night in 12-34 behind Punk’d.
Solid Start For MTV's 'Punk'd' And 'The Pauly D Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
Asia Argento Turns To Princess Diana Law Firm To Seek "Substantial Damages" Against Rose McGowan -- Update
Latest TV News
- Amazon Debuts Dozens Of New Fire, Alexa, Echo Devices And Features
- ‘Dietland’ Canceled By AMC After One Season
- ‘Suits’ Spinoff: Bethany Joy Lenz Among Quartet Series Regulars Cast In USA Show
- ‘Arkham Asylum’s New Face: Jeremy Davies Cast As Dr. Deegan In Arrowverse Crossover
- Thomas Kail Options ‘We Were The Lucky Ones’ Novel For Television
- AT&T Fires Back At DOJ, Calling Anti-Merger Case “Narrow And Fragile”