MTV’s Punk’d and Jersey Shore offshoot The Pauly D Project got off to a solid start last night, though they could’ve probably done better with the title recognition and star power involved. Punk’d drew a 2.7 persons 12-34 rating and 3.2 million total viewers in its premiere at 10 PM, and Pauly D garnered a 2.72 12-34 rating and 2.9 million total viewers at 10:30. While Pauly D‘s audience was down 62% from the viewership for the most recent season premiere of Jersey Shore, it still ranked as the No. 2 cable program last night in 12-34 behind Punk’d.
Solid Start For MTV's 'Punk'd' And 'The Pauly D Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Pop & Rock: 'Mamma Mia 2' Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, 'Skyscraper' Tops China With $48M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Searching For New Content Chief After Handing Mark Linsey New IP-Focused Role
- NBC Reality Chief Paul Telegdy To Give Keynote Address At Edinburgh International TV Festival
- Tim Minchin To Star In Road-Trip Comedy Drama ‘Upright’ For UK’s Sky & Australia’s Foxtel
- Stalin’s Russia Set For TV As ‘Episodes’ Producer Hat Trick Options Simon Sebag Montefiore's Novel ‘One Night in Winter…
- ‘Professor Moriarty: The Hound of the D’Urbervilles’ Heads To The Small Screen With…
- ‘Who Is America?’ Offers eBay Sale Of Signed Dick Cheney Waterboarding Kit