MTV’s Punk’d and Jersey Shore offshoot The Pauly D Project got off to a solid start last night, though they could’ve probably done better with the title recognition and star power involved. Punk’d drew a 2.7 persons 12-34 rating and 3.2 million total viewers in its premiere at 10 PM, and Pauly D garnered a 2.72 12-34 rating and 2.9 million total viewers at 10:30. While Pauly D‘s audience was down 62% from the viewership for the most recent season premiere of Jersey Shore, it still ranked as the No. 2 cable program last night in 12-34 behind Punk’d.
Solid Start For MTV's 'Punk'd' And 'The Pauly D Project'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon’s Julia Roberts-Fronted TV Drama ‘Homecoming’ To Have World Premiere At Toronto International…
- Aretha Franklin Dies: The Queen Of Soul & Cultural Icon Was 76
- ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ Season 2 Trailer: Netflix Series Hits Hard This Time
- Sam Bee Opens ‘Full Frontal’ With ‘Fascists To Watch 2018’
- Vice Is Back In Business In Canada After Striking Long-Term Deal With Bell Media
- T.J. Miller Denies Bullying ‘Silicon Valley’ Actress