EXCLUSIVE: Showtime is developing Pure Evil, a drama series executive produced by feature producing duo Arnold and Anne Kopelson. The project, which is being written by Trey Callaway (CSI: NY), centers on a brilliant and sinister CEO of the world’s largest tech & media conglomerate. Callaway will executive produce with the Oscar-winning Kopelsons. Steve Barnett, president of Kopelson Entertainment, will also produce. This is the first TV effort in a decade for Arnold and Anne Kopelson who executive produced the CBS series The Fugitive, based on the it 1993 movie they also produced.
Showtime Teams With Arnold & Anne Kopelson For Drama Series Project
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bi-Life’: E! Unveils First-Look & Premiere Date For Courtney Act-Fronted Reality Series
- BBC Drama ‘Bodyguard’ Blows Up With 47.9% Finale Share Ahead Of Netflix Launch
- Sky Cooks Up Comedy ‘Hitmen’ Starring Former ‘Bake Off’ Hosts Mel & Sue
- ITV & ‘Death In Paradise’ Producer Red Planet Developing Family Drama After Devin Doyle Picks Up…
- John Oliver Blasts Brett Kavanaugh Supporters Trying To Assassinate Character Of Accusers
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report