Marcia Gay Harden will co-star in the film now known as Get A Job, directed by Dylan Kidd (Roger Dodger). The project began production March 12th in Los Angeles. Penned by Kyle Pennekamp and Scott Turpel, the feature revolves around four recent college graduates who discover that expectations and the realities of adulthood are two very different things. Harden will play a demanding VP at a company who runs the show according to her rules. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher of Double Feature Films are producing, and Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for CBS Films. Harden is repped by UTA and Framework Entertainment.
Marcia Gay Harden Set For CBS Films' Comedy 'Get A Job'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Items To Be Displayed At Smithsonian African-American Museum
- Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone Exposé Says
- David Ayer Sets Gritty LA Crime Thriller ‘Tax Collector;’ Shia LaBeouf, Bobby Soto Star
- WGA West Board Elections: 15 Candidates Will Vie For Eight Seats
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle