Kathy Bates already took over a role written for a man once when she was cast as the lead on David E. Kelley’s NBC dramedy Harry’s Law. Now she will portray the ghost of a man on another series. The Oscar winner is set to guest star on the CBS comedy Two And A Half Men, playing the ghost of former star Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper. In an episode slated to air April 30, Alan (Jon Cryer) suffers a minor heart attack, and the ghost of his brother Charlie (Bates) will pay a visit to his hospital bedside. I think it is safe to assume that Sheen was not in the running for the part. Both Harry’s Law and 2.5 Men are produced by Warner Bros. TV.
Kathy Bates To Play The Ghost Of Charlie Harper On CBS' 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Waking Up To $24M+ Alarm; Counterprogramming Hits Snooze - Saturday Update
Latest TV News
- Jason Miller Exits CNN: Pro-Trump Commentator Leaves In Wake Of “False And Defamatory Accusations”
- Ben Sherwood To Exit Disney-ABC Following Fox Acquisition
- Friday TV Ratings: It’s NBC And ‘Dateline’ Once Again Taking Top Honors
- #WhyIDidntReport Confessions On Sex Assaults Mushroom In Wake Of Trump Tweet
- Fox Warns Altice’s Optimum And Suddenlink Subscribers About Impasse
- Christine Blasey Ford Accepts Senate Testimony Offer, Date To Be Set – Update