Kathy Bates already took over a role written for a man once when she was cast as the lead on David E. Kelley’s NBC dramedy Harry’s Law. Now she will portray the ghost of a man on another series. The Oscar winner is set to guest star on the CBS comedy Two And A Half Men, playing the ghost of former star Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper. In an episode slated to air April 30, Alan (Jon Cryer) suffers a minor heart attack, and the ghost of his brother Charlie (Bates) will pay a visit to his hospital bedside. I think it is safe to assume that Sheen was not in the running for the part. Both Harry’s Law and 2.5 Men are produced by Warner Bros. TV.
Kathy Bates To Play The Ghost Of Charlie Harper On CBS' 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About 'Green Lantern' & 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' - Comic-Con
Latest TV News
- ‘Who Is America?’ Offers eBay Sale Of Signed Dick Cheney Waterboarding Kit
- ‘Mayans M.C.’ Will Intersect With ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Eventually, Kurt Sutter Says – Comic-Con
- ‘Riverdale’: Penelope Ann Miller Joins Season 3 Cast Of CW Series – Comic-Con
- ‘Supernatural’ Team Talks Episode 300 & Return Of Fan Favorites For Season 14 – Comic-Con
- Kurt Sutter Revs ‘Mayans M.C.’ Past ‘Sons Of Anarchy’s Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump’s…
- Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List