Kathy Bates already took over a role written for a man once when she was cast as the lead on David E. Kelley’s NBC dramedy Harry’s Law. Now she will portray the ghost of a man on another series. The Oscar winner is set to guest star on the CBS comedy Two And A Half Men, playing the ghost of former star Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper. In an episode slated to air April 30, Alan (Jon Cryer) suffers a minor heart attack, and the ghost of his brother Charlie (Bates) will pay a visit to his hospital bedside. I think it is safe to assume that Sheen was not in the running for the part. Both Harry’s Law and 2.5 Men are produced by Warner Bros. TV.
Kathy Bates To Play The Ghost Of Charlie Harper On CBS' 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- Life Of Priest-Turned-Ecstasy Kingpin Michael Clegg In Works As Limited Series At OBB & 3 Arts
- ‘American Idol’ Special To Air Oscar Sunday On ABC
- ‘The Highwaymen’ Trailer: Kevin Costner And Woody Harrelson Provide New Perspective On Bonnie & Clyde Legend
- Viacom Networks Joining FuboTV’s Streaming Lineup In Carriage Deal
- 'Utopia': Rainn Wilson To Co-Star In Amazon Series
- The Weather Channel Names NBCU, Nexstar Alum Tom O’Brien President