Kathy Bates already took over a role written for a man once when she was cast as the lead on David E. Kelley’s NBC dramedy Harry’s Law. Now she will portray the ghost of a man on another series. The Oscar winner is set to guest star on the CBS comedy Two And A Half Men, playing the ghost of former star Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper. In an episode slated to air April 30, Alan (Jon Cryer) suffers a minor heart attack, and the ghost of his brother Charlie (Bates) will pay a visit to his hospital bedside. I think it is safe to assume that Sheen was not in the running for the part. Both Harry’s Law and 2.5 Men are produced by Warner Bros. TV.
Kathy Bates To Play The Ghost Of Charlie Harper On CBS' 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Not Far From 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest TV News
- President Trump Plays To Arizona Rally Local Concerns On Immigration, Jobs
- Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
- Boxer Deontay Wilder On ESPN Mascot Punch: “I Thought There Was Going To Be More Cushion”
- Saudis Finally Admit Jamal Khashoggi Murdered At Consulate; Will Investigate
- Fox Buys Female FBI Agents Drama From Monica Macer With Penalty
- NBC Buys Mystery Drama ‘Emergence’ From Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters As Put Pilot