EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Triple Frontier' Trailer: Ben Affleck & Company Take Down A South American Drug Lord In Netflix Feature
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’ Teases Titles For Season 3
- Ninja Takes Home Three Honors In Gamers Choice Awards On CBS
- ‘Flash’-‘Arrow’-‘Supergirl’ DC Crossover Review: Bring On The ‘Batwoman’ Series
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Special Trailer Unleashed Via BBC America – Show Renewed For 2020
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Jason Momoa
- ‘SNL’: Weekend Update Reveals Its Choice To Replace Kevin Hart On The Oscars