EXCLUSIVE: Law & Order: Criminal Intent alum Jamey Sheridan, who recurred as Vice President William Walden on the first season of Showtime’s acclaimed new drama Homeland, has been upped to regular for Season 2. In season 1, Vice President Walden survived an assassination attempt and offered Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) to run for the U.S. House of Representatives as he himself is priming for a Presidential run. In addition to his gig on Homeland, Sheridan, repped by ICM and Brillstein Entertainment, was recently cast as guest star (and potential recurring) in the CW pilot Arrow, playing Robert Queen, Olive Queen/Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) father.
Jamey Sheridan Upped To Regular On Showtime Drama 'Homeland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Manifest' Off To Strong Ratings Start, 'Magnum P.I.' Modest, 'The Good Doctor' Ties Series Low As New TV Season Starts
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 3: Creator Dan Fogelman Says “People Will Get Their Answer” About Mystery ‘Her…
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Season 3 Premiere: Riggs Gets Respectful Goodbye, Cole Receives Warm Welcome In Series Reset
- ‘Dancing With The Stars: Juniors’: Honey Boo Boo, Tripp Palin, Miles Brown To Cut A Rug On Reality Competition
- Cinedigm CEO Chris McGurk Offers New Details About OTT Streaming Service Bambu
- ‘L.A.’s Finest’: Sophie Reynolds Cast As Series Regular In Spectrum’s ‘Bad Boys’ Offshoot
- Dick Parsons Named CBS’ Interim Board Chairman