Lionsgate’s hotly anticipated The Hunger Games today held the first stop on its national mall tour with major talent in tow. The fan event at the Westfield Century City mall was mobbed because of the prospect of a meet-and-greet with director Gary Ross and stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson. The movie doesn’t even open until March 23rd but already it’s selling out tickets online and tracking huge. The mall tour will include stops in Atlanta, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, and Minneapolis. Previous: ‘Hunger Games’ Comes On Tracking Huge.
'Hunger Games' Fan Frenzy Starts Early
What's Hot on Deadline
Alyssa Milano Comes Forward With #WhyIDidntReport Story: "It Meant Recognizing My Attacker’s Existence"
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Streamer MUBI Picks Up UK Rights To David Robert Mitchell’s LA Noir ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report
- ‘Outlaw King’ Filmmaker David Mackenzie Trims Netflix Epic By 20 Minutes Post Toronto Premiere
- Keira Knightley’s ‘Colette’ Robust in Start; ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Solid; ‘Ya Veremos’ Crosses $4M – Specialty…
- Todd Phillips Gives First Look At Zazie Beetz In Joker Movie In Response To Leaked Photos
- ‘Kingsman 3’ Set For Nov. 2019 Return With Matthew Vaughn On Board