The final North American box office tally for Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games is $152,535,747, down slightly from Sunday’s studio estimate of $155 million. It remains the third-highest opening of all time, and the best opening of all time outside the summer tentpole season. (UPDATE: IMAX said Hunger Games grossed $10.6 million globally and $10.2 million domestically, the latter number an opening-weekend record for a digital-only release and a non-sequel 2D release.)
'Hunger Games' Box Office Final: $152.5M
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
'Stan & Ollie' Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
Latest Box Office News
- Disney’s 2018 Global Box Office Becomes 2nd Biggest In Studio’s History, Tops 2017
- ‘The Nun’ Raps ‘The Predator’s Knuckles; ‘Meg’ & ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Sail Past $500M WW – International…
- Why ‘The Predator’ Is Shorter Than ‘Predators’ At $24M & ‘White Boy Rick’ So Pale At $8M+ – Sunday…
- ‘The Nun’s Stairway To Heaven: ‘Conjuring’ Universe Pic Soaring Past $200M Worldwide
- Chloë Sevigny Channels 'Lizzie'; 'American Chaos', 'Bel Canto' Join Weekend – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ China Release Status In Limbo: What’s The Holdup?