Human Centipede 3‘s June start has been imperiled by threats of litigation between director Tom Six and Dieter Laser, the villain from the first film who had agreed to return for the third film but is now backing out. If this goes to the courts, it is possible it could cause the film to be delayed indefinitely. Considering that this series perpetuates the most degrading and appalling premise I’ve ever encountered for a fetish horror film–victims kidnapped and sewn together ass to mouth–anything that sidelines this hot steaming turd has to be the best news I’ve heard all week. Let’s hope the Centipede litigation has legs.
'Human Centipede 3' Endangered By Fight Between Director And Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest Film News
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $145M+ Opening – Saturday AM Update
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile…