After Angelina Jolie told the world while promoting In The Land of Blood And Honey that she wanted to next star in Maleficent, things are happening quickly for the Disney film that will be directed by Robert Stromberg. Elle Fanning is in talks to co-star in the film as Princess Aurora, the sleeping beauty in the classic tale. Twitchfilm.com got the jump on this, and good on them because it’s true. Fanning was last seen in Super 8 and We Bought A Zoo and she’s repped by WME and One Talent Mgmt.
Elle Fanning To Join Angelina Jolie In 'Maleficent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jordan Peele's 'Us' $68M+ Opening Reps Record For Original Horror Pic, Shushing 'A Quiet Place' - Update
Latest Film News
- Almost 800 Writers Sign Statement Vowing To Fire Agents If WGA Gives Order
- Barbra Streisand Blasted For Michael Jackson Defense On ‘Leaving Neverland’ Allegations
- European Premiere Of Bill Wyman Feature Doc ‘The Quiet One’ Pulled From Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Oscar-Winning Southern Poverty Law Center Losing Another Top Executive
- Sony Pictures, Davis Entertainment Win Auction For Action Pitch ‘Booker’
- WGA & ATA To Meet Tuesday: Still No Compromise On Key Issues But Sides Have Had Some Meaningful Dialogue