It seems so: Yesterday LA-based exec Joe Lewis — a former director of production at 20th Century Fox and former executive at Comedy Central’s series Tosh.0 — briefly changed his LinkedIn profile citing his occupation as “Vice-President of Original Television at Amazon,” Fortune magazine says. Good thing the publication nabbed a screen shot. Lewis changed his title to “Vice President, Production at Amazon Studios” shortly after a reporter called to ask what’s up. The apparent slip is interesting because Amazon hasn’t formally said that it plans to produce its own shows. But it’s no surprise: Amazon recently advertised to hire someone to oversee original productions, website GigaOm reported last month.
Did Amazon Exec Give Away Its TV Production Plan?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Is The Man In Black A Human Or Host? ‘Westworld’ Co-Creator Lisa Joy On Season 2 Finale & What’s Next
- Netflix Launches Ad Showcasing Black Talent On Heels Of N-Word Controversy
- Donald Trump Tells Jimmy Fallon To “Be A Man” After ‘Tonight Show’ Interview Backlash
- Mexico-South Korea World Cup Match Breaks Record At Telemundo For Most-Watched Spanish-Language Event
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Heated Debate Sparks Racially Insensitive Remark And Apologies
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”