David Krumholtz is finalizing a deal to play the lead opposite Michael Urie in CBS’ half-hour pilot Partners. The multicamera comedy, from Will & Grace creators Max Mutchnick and David Kohan, centers on lifelong friends and business partners — architects Charlie (Krumholtz), who is straight, and Louis (Urie), who is gay. Sophia Bush co-stars as Charlie’s fiance; Brandon Routh as Louis’ partner. This marks Krumholtz’s return to comedy after a string of drama series gigs. The Numbers alum, repped by Gersh and The Collective, most recently co-starred on NBC’s The Playboy Club earlier this season.
David Krumholtz To Star In Max Mutchnick/ David Kohan's CBS Comedy Pilot 'Partners'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- Liz Friedman Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures TV
- Richard Schiff Says Dr. Glassman’s Fate In ‘The Good Doctor’ Was On Plan From The Start
- WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey: No More Top Exec Exits Expected Soon
- ‘Family Guy’ Showrunners On Edgy Emmy Mailers, Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein Predictions & Season 17 Details…
- Skinny Bundles To Be 25% Of All Pay-TV Subscriptions By 2022 – Analyst
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows