Chuck executive producer Matt Miller has come on board as executive producer/showrunner of a new hourlong project from Chuck producer Warner Bros. TV, ABC supernatural pilot 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple (Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable) who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences that complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. David Wilcox, who wrote the script, is executive producing with Miller and Alloy’s Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo.
'Chuck's Matt Miller To Executive Produce ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest TV News
- Ariana Grande And James Corden Celebrate ‘Titanic’ With Fast-Paced Musical Medley
- Discovery Lays Off Employees At Scrips Networks Offices In Knoxville
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Talk Season 3: Jack & Rebecca’s First Date, Vietnam…
- ‘Miz & Mrs’: USA Orders Additional Episodes Of WWE Reality Series
- Univision Cut With Sharp $2M Suit Over The Onion Acquisition & Possible Sale
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ EP Randy Barbato Discusses Hitting Season 10 Benchmark In A Politically Charged Year