Chuck executive producer Matt Miller has come on board as executive producer/showrunner of a new hourlong project from Chuck producer Warner Bros. TV, ABC supernatural pilot 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple (Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable) who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences that complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. David Wilcox, who wrote the script, is executive producing with Miller and Alloy’s Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo.
'Chuck's Matt Miller To Executive Produce ABC Pilot '666 Park Avenue'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Sets Lauren Ridloff As Show’s First Deaf Character
- ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ Cable Syndication Rights Acquired By Freeform & Up TV
- Netflix Misses Q2 Subscriber Projections, Sending Shares Tumbling After Hours
- ‘Yellowstone’ Becomes Second Most Watched Scripted Series On Basic Cable, Hits New Ratings Highs
- Sinclair And Tribune Stocks Plunge After FCC Flies Merger Caution Flag
- ‘Big Brother’ Wins Demo; ’60 Minutes’ Tops Viewers But ABC’s Fun & Games Takes Sunday