Giants including CBS, Discovery, Disney, and News Corp are poised to hit one-year highs today on Wall Street, benefiting both from the improving economy — and developments within media. RBC Capital Markets analyst David Bank tells CNBC that this is “a golden time” for the industry, although he adds that the amount of stock repurchases is “staggering.”
Big Media Stocks Could Hit 52-Week Highs In Industry's “Golden Time”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Still Loud With $147M+ – Early Sunday AM Update
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan
- 20th Century Fox Sets Dates For Untitled James Mangold Ferrari Project, Kenneth Branagh’s ‘Death On The Nile’