So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?