So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
'Hotel Transylvania 3' Registers $100M+ WW; 'Skyscraper' Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' Adds 'UnReal's Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman & 'The Path's Kyle Allen As Guest Stars
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Eyes August IPO In Hong Kong
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Registers $100M+ WW; ‘Skyscraper’ Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore – International…
- 'Eighth Grade' Graduates to Best Opening Per Theater Average of 2018 at $63K; 'Sorry To Bother You' Expands Strong: Specialty Box …
- Why Dwayne Johnson Pic ‘Skyscraper’ Went Up In Flames At The B.O. With $25M+
- Tyler Perry Warns Fans About Internet Scams Using His Name
- Griffith Observatory Temporarily Evacuated In Bomb Scare – Access Now Restored