EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Destin Daniel Cretton, director of this year’s Sundance feature I Am Not A Hipster, as well as the film’s lead Dominic Bogart. Cretton’s next feature project will be Short Term 12, a film based on his personal experiences in a residential facility for abused and neglected kids. Bogart will next appear in the SXSW premiere of Extracted. He continues to be repped by manager Alex Czuleger at DNA Entertainment. Here’s a look at the Hipster trailer:
WME Signs 'I Am Not A Hipster' Director And Star
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Krysten Ritter Posts 'Jessica Jones' Finale Table Read Photo; Says She's "Proud" Of How Show Will Complete "Journey"
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Film Editing Nominee John Ottman On ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’s’ Triumphant Journey, Making Queen Timeless & Bryan Singer’s…
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- ‘Black Lightning’ Star Cress Williams Joins ‘The Violent Heart’ & ‘Reckoning’
- Jennifer Salke On Amazon’s Film Future, Sundance Deals & The Late Night Selfie That Won Her ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon…
- Oscars: Queen Will Bring Thunderbolts & Lightning To Sunday’s Ceremony
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘The Trial Of The Chicago 7’ Secures Key Deals For Rocket Science At The EFM, Production…