Who didn’t choke up for Clint Eastwood and his ‘Halftime in America’ car pitch? But Samsung Galaxy Note cell phone spot was the absolute worst. (And giving a we-know-it’s-crappy wink at the end doesn’t forgive it.)
Which Super Bowl Ads Topped Or Tanked?
What's Hot on Deadline
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
TV Bundle Fraying As Univision Calls Dish Outage "Likely Permanent," But CEO Sees Subscriber Trend Upside
Latest TV News
- ‘Country Music Awards’ Tops Wednesday Night While Tumbling To Lowest-Ever Ratings
- Keshet Builds 'Truman Show'-Style Reality Series '2025'; Has Israeli Firm Found The Next 'Big Brother'?
- Syfy Orders ‘Alien News Desk’ Series From ‘SNL’ Team In Original Animation Push
- ‘Bunk’d’ Renewed For Season 4 On Disney Channel
- Chris Wallace To Ask Donald Trump About CNN Lawsuit Against White House In Sunday Interview
- Comcast Launching African-American Cable Networks Afro And Cleo TV