Warner Bros is releasing its period LA crime drama The Gangster Squad on October 12, 2012, a week earlier than its original October 19 date. The Ruben Fleischer directed mob-vs-cops film stars Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin in the story of an elite LAPD unit tasked with keeping Mickey Cohen and other mafia bigwigs out of Los Angeles in the 1940s and ’50s. The new date already houses FilmDistrict’s crime actioner Parker, starring Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez, as well as Sony/Columbia’s Kevin James comedy Here Comes The Boom and Paramount’s comedy Fun Size.
Warner Bros Shifts 'Gangster Squad' Date
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest Film News
- ‘Vice’ Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale’s Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early…
- Disney Unveils ‘Galaxy’s Edge’ Teasers, Including New John Williams Music, Ride Previews
- YouTube Now Streams Ad-Supported Movies Including ‘Legally Blonde’, ‘Rocky’
- Ira Sachs Drama ‘A Family Vacation’ Starring Isabelle Huppert Gets New Title, Release Date
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Snatches $74M Overseas, Hits $100M WW Through Friday
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires