EXCLUSIVE: Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress Angela Sarafyan will star opposite Marion Cotillard as her sister in the James Gray feature Lowlife. Also starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner, the movie is currently filming in New York City. Sarafyan’s past credits include A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and The Good Guy. Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is due out November 16th. Sarafyan is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan Joins 'Lowlife'
What's Hot on Deadline
PTA, Cuaron, Streisand, Del Toro, Edgar Wright, Inarritu, DiCaprio, Chazelle, Nolan Among Directors Appealing To Warner Bros To Save FilmStruck
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
TV Bundle Fraying As Univision Calls Dish Outage "Likely Permanent," But CEO Sees Subscriber Trend Upside
Latest Film News
- European Film Awards: ‘Cold War’, ‘U – July 22’, ‘Border’ & ‘Dogman…
- Saudia Arabia’s Investment Fund Eyes Legendary Investment As Country Charges 11 For Jamal Khashoggi Murder
- William Nicholson’s ‘Hope Gap’, With Annette Bening, Bill Nighy & Josh O’Connor, Inks Key Deals…
- ‘The Favourite’ Scores Five Early British Independent Film Awards
- Isan Elba, Daughter Of Idris Elba, Named Golden Globe Ambassador
- ‘Dumbo’ Trailer: Tim Burton’s Live-Action Take On Disney Classic Takes A Heartfelt Flight