Martin Donovan’s directorial debut is a comedic drama starring Donovan, David Morse and Olivia Williams. Tribeca Film is planning a summer release across multiple platforms for the film which had its world premiere at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. Entertainment One will handle select US home video distribution rights. In Collaborator Donovan plays playwright Robert Longfellow whose marriage is on the rocks and latest play is a bomb. He runs into an ex-neighbor, a right-wing ex con. The reunion spirals out of control. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, with producer Ted Hope and Charlotte Mickie, Entertainment One’s EVP Films International. The film is produced by Julien Favre, Ted Hope, Luca Matrundola and Pascal Vaguelsy. Donovan wrote the screenplay. Tribeca Film is the distribution component of Tribeca Enterprises.
Tribeca Film Takes U.S. Rights To 'Collaborator'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Netflix Fired Comms Chief Jonathan Friedland Over N-Word
- Sony & Amy Pascal Developing Marvel Comic ‘Silk’, About Korean-American Superhero
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Headed To $135M+ Opening – Midday B.O. Update
- ‘Dark Skies’ Writer-Director Scott Stewart Inks With Verve
- Teen Choice Awards: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Solo’, ‘Riverdale’ Lead Nominations – List
- The Weinstein Co. Drops Purchase Price, “Creditors Feel Thrown Under The Bus”