Writer Brett Conrad (Sons Of Anarchy, Covert Affairs) has sold the spec sci-fi action drama The Dover Agenda to Syfy, with Barry Josephson (Bones) on board to executive produce and FremantleMedia to produce. The Dover Agenda — currently being adapted to a 90-minute pilot, the format used by Syfy — is a thriller about a young man who is recruited by a future version of himself to work for a secret branch of Military Intelligence specializing in parapsychology and future tech. The nature of fate comes into play as the man slowly begins to realize he did not turn out the way he thought he would. Conrad is repped by UTA and Magnet Management.
Syfy Buys Action Sci-Fi Drama Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest TV News
- WME Signs ‘Justice League’ Star Ray Fisher
- ‘Sesame Street’ Muppet Lily Becomes First To Experience Homelessness
- ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp Pays Tribute To Deceased Crew Member
- ‘One Dollar’ Canceled By CBS All Access After One Season
- ‘Star Wars: The Mandalorian’ Casting: Giancarlo Esposito, Carl Weathers And Werner Herzog Join Disney+ Series
- ‘Supernatural’: Jeffrey Dean Morgan To Reprise John Winchester Role In Upcoming Episode