Summit said today it is moving back the wide release of its zombie pic Warm Bodies from August 10, 2012 to February 1, 2013. The movie stars Nicolas Hoult and Teresa Palmer in a story about an unusual zombie who rescues a girl from some of his cohorts and the pair fall in love. Jonathan Levine wrote the script and directed. The move gets it out of the way of tentpoles The Bourne Legacy and Total Recall, which are set to premiere the week before Warm Bodies‘ original date. The February 1 date had been unclaimed.
Summit Pushes 'Warm Bodies' Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Peter Sarsgaard, Maya Hawke & ‘Get Out’s Betty Gabriel Are ‘Human Capital’
- As Movies Become Commoditized, Toronto’s Search Engine Seeks True Love
- Franklin Leonard Announces The Black List Is Raising A Film Fund
- James Cameron: The ‘Avatar’ Sequels Have Wrapped Production
- Can Barrier-Breaking ‘Black Panther’ Become The First Superhero Movie Nominated For Best Picture?
- Margot Robbie’s Luckychap & Dan Lin’s Rideback Team For ‘Barbed Wire Heart’ At Warner Bros.