David Garrett is stepping down as president of Summit International following the merger of Lionsgate and Summit Entertainment. Garrett will remain at Summit to assist in the transition. Lionsgate and Summit international divisions will operate as separate entities pending post-merger reorganization of the international executive structure. Lionsgate Film Group Co-Chairmen Patrick Wachsberger and Rob Friedman praised Garrett and said they “fully support his desire to pursue new opportunities.” Garrett has been with Summit since he partnered with Wachsberger and Bob Hayward when they took over Summit Entertainment Group in November 1993.
Summit Intl. President David Garrett Exits
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Latest Film News
- As A Producer Of ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Looking For A Fresh Western, John C. Reilly Gave Jacques Audiard…
- Entertainment One Goes ‘Insane’ For Movie On Crooked Discount Appliance Sales King Crazy Eddie
- Guy Ritchie’s ‘Toff Guys’ Adds Jason Wong
- John Leguizamo, ‘Bumblebee’s Jorge Lendeborg Jr., Michael K. Williams To Star In ‘Critical Thinking’…
- Art For Money’s Sake: Documentary ‘The Price Of Everything’ Takes Wary Look At Billion Dollar Commerce…
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ Conjures $31M In Two Days Overseas – International Box Office