Striker Entertainment will support Legendary to build a worldwide licensing program for Pacific Rim, the sic-fi adventure directed by Guillermo del Toro. Under the agreement, Striker will potentially handle merchandising for related toys, board and card games, collectibles, publishing categories, apparel and accessories, and consumer electronics. Striker represents other properties including The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games, Saw, The Walking Dead, Ender’s Game and Angry Birds. Pacific Rim stars Ron Perlman, Charlie Hunnam, Charlie Day and Rinko Kikuchi in a feature about giant robots piloted by humans who are sent to fight off invading aliens. The film is slated for worldwide distribution in 2013 by Legendary’s partner Warner Bros.
Striker To License 'Pacific Rim' For Legendary/Warner Bros.
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline